These websites and its owners take all necessary steps to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from these websites on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from the website.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting these websites and/or its owners do so at their own discretion, and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort is made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
These websites and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products and/or services they offer, or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Your details will not be passed on to any third parties without your prior agreement.
Although these websites only look to include quality, safe and relevant external links users should always be vigilant when clicking on any external web links mentioned throughout the website.
The owners of the websites cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and the websites and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Terms and Conditions
1. Application of terms and conditions The following terms and conditions apply to the use of the worldwide web sites https://www.integratedhealthcarepartnership.co.uk, https://www.icamhub.com, https://www.theihc.org.uk and https://www.trycam.co.uk, which are owned and operated by Integrated Healthcare Partnership Limited, company number 08736391 registered in England and Wales (known hereafter as "the Sites”). By using the Sites you are taken to accept these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you must not use the Sites or any of the services or materials contained on them.
2. Copyright and other intellectual property rights (i). The contents of the Sites are protected by copyright and may not be copied, reproduced (whether in hard copy or electronically) or used in any way other than in the circumstances and for the express purposes set out below, unless with the express permission of the Integrated Healthcare Partnership Limited. (ii). Individuals may download to their pc and print off the text displayed on the Sites for the individual’s non-business use such as research and private study. (iii). Businesses (other than public affairs consultants and similar advisers) may download to their pc and print off the text displayed on the Sites for their own internal management purposes as a political/lobbying information resource. (iv). Members of the press may quote and reproduce extracts of the text appearing on the Sites for the purposes of criticism, review or news reporting provided that a suitable acknowledgement is given as to the source of the original text being Integrated Healthcare Partnership Limited and, if bylined, the name of the author of the particular text and that the full text from which the extract is taken is available at https://www.integratedhealthcarepartnership.com, https://www.icamhub.com, https://www.theihc.org.uk or https://www.trycam.co.uk (v). Unless otherwise stated in relation to a particular item appearing on the Sites, no photographs, drawings, designs or other graphics may be downloaded from the Sites or otherwise copied or reproduced (whether in hard copy or electronically) without the prior written consent of Integrated Healthcare Partnership Limited. (vii). Save as permitted at (v) above, no part of the Sites may be copied or reproduced (whether in hard copy or electronically) or incorporated in any other publication (including on any other web sites) without Integrated Healthcare Partnership Limited’s prior written consent. (viii). Operators of other web sites (unless expressly prohibited by Integrated Healthcare Partnership Limited) may set up hyperlinks from their web site to the home page of the Sites but not any other pages without Integrated Healthcare Partnership Limited’s prior written consent. (ix). Each user hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Integrated Healthcare Partnership Limited harmless from any claims, losses, awards, fines, damages, costs, and expenses made against it in respect of any breach by that user of the terms of this clause 2.
3. Sites control and access Integrated Healthcare Partnership Limited reserves the right unilaterally in its sole discretion and without notice to alter or remove all or any part of the Sites and/or to restrict access to it without prior notice.
4. Disclaimer and limitations (i). The information contained on the Sites has been created or collated with reasonable skill and care. However, the Sites are free access websites and accordingly it is a condition of access to and use of the Sites that any access to, use of or reliance placed on the Sites or any materials on it are at the user’s own and sole risk. (ii). Integrated Healthcare Partnership Limited offers and gives no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or suitability for any, or any particular, purpose of the Sites or any of its contents. (iii). Integrated Healthcare Partnership Limited and the other contributors to the Sites shall have no responsibility or liability for errors or omissions on the Sites or for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any access to, use or unavailability of or reliance placed upon the Sites or its contents including without limitation any effect on your computer itself or otherwise howsoever any direct or indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data and/or any loss of income or profits (except death or personal injury caused by Integrated Healthcare Partnership Limited’s negligence). (iv). Users and contributors to any discussion forums and notice board pages on the Sites are advised that any abusive, offensive, defamatory, blasphemous, illegal or prohibited remarks or material are posted at the individual contributors own and sole risk. (v). Integrated Healthcare Partnership Limited has no and disclaims any liability in respect of such material and each contributor hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Integrated Healthcare Partnership Limited harmless from any claims, losses, awards, fines, damages, costs, and expenses made against it in respect of the same. (vi). Without being under any obligation to do so Integrated Healthcare Partnership Limited reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove or edit any illegal or objectionable material. (vii). If any user or browser considers this Web site contains any illegal or objectionable material please e-mail Integrated Healthcare Partnership Limited at email@example.com. (viii). Site may include links to other sites on the worldwide web. These other sites are outside the control of Integrated Healthcare Partnership Limited and we neither endorse nor vouch for the material and contents on these sites. Integrated Healthcare Partnership Limited is not responsible or liable for the accuracy, completeness, legality or probity of these sites or the material contained on them. If you visit any of these sites or rely on any advice given on these sites you do so at your own sole risk.
5. Changes (i). Integrated Healthcare Partnership Limited reserves the right unilaterally to vary or replace these terms and conditions of use from time to time. You will be bound by any changes or replacements whether or not you re-visit or re-read this page. (ii). If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions shall be determined invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent such provision shall be severed from the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions which will continue to be valid to the full extent permitted by law.
6. Law and jurisdiction These terms and conditions and use of the Sites are governed by English law and any dispute connected with the Sites shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For any enquiries relating to GDPR please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org